- All Sunday pickups will be charged for Sunday. Sunday pickup time is 3:30 – 4:30 p.m., by APPOINTMENT ONLY.
- Monday – Saturday: If you pick your pets up before 12:00 noon, you will NOT be charged for that day. If you pick up your pets after 12:00 noon, you WILL be charged for that day.(NO EXCEPTIONS)
- You are always charged for the first day, no matter what time you drop the pet off.
- All dogs MUST have proof of DHLPP, BORDETELLA, CANINE INFLUENZA, and RABIES vaccinations, or they must receive vaccinations before boarding.
- All cats MUST have proof of FVRCP and Rabies vaccinations, or they must receive vaccinations before boarding.
- All ferrets must have proof of Rabies. (it is recommended that they have also had the distemper vaccine, as they are susceptible to canine distemper)
- If a pet has fleas, smells, or is dirty, they will be treated and cleaned up at the owners expense. All boarding pets are checked for fleas at drop off. If a pet has fleas, they will be administered oral medication to eliminate fleas at owners expense.
- There will be an additional charge for giving medication and supplements. The price depends on the medication.
- Pets with medical problems and/or are on medications must be approved by Dr. McElroy prior to boarding to determine that we can meet their medical needs.
- Please do not bring towels, bowls, or beds. We provide fresh bedding every day.
- We do NOT board un-neutered males over 25 lbs.
- We do NOT board un-spayed females over 20 lbs.
|Birds, rodents, rabbits (must bring food & cage):||$12.00 per day|
|Cats||$18.00 per day|
|Ferrets (must bring own food & cage)||$18.00 per day|
|Dog cages: The fee (per day) is based on the dogs weight|
|81 lbs and over||$26.00|
|Dog runs (per day)|
|31lbs and over||$26.00|
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday: 8 a.m.- 6 p.m.
Wednesday/Saturday: 8 a.m.- 3 p.m.
Sunday pickups may be scheduled between 3:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.
By appointment ONLY
Pet Med Plus 770 993 7887